- Train others to install, use, or maintain equipment.
- Complete the technical install and/or configuration on systems in a commercial, industrial, and residential application
- Perform punch list, warranty, and changes by troubleshooting and assessing the most efficient means to perform said work
- In addition to all the planning and assessing, my involvement was 90-100% hands on.
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, and confer with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Troubleshoot positioner, valve accessories instrument.
- To perform doing hydro test, seat leak test and functional test.
- Install cable gland, accessories, tubing bending and fitting.
- Perform to do diagnostic and commissioning
- Maintained and transported materials to the machines in the weaving department
- Cleaned looms, including waste removal
- Ensured rejected yarns was coded and collected
- Performed preventive maintenance on equipment
- Service and repair residential and light commercial heating & air conditioning systems.
- Advise customers on repairing or replacing equipment.
- Represent the company in a courteous and professional manner
- Travel to customers’ premises to install, maintain, or repair phone and DSL equipment or accessories.
- Use SI to complete vechicle repairs
- Use a MDI to look at trouble codes and repair vehicle
- Inspect repaired vehicles for proper functioning, completion of work, dimensional accuracy,
- Calculate required capacities for equipment of proposed system to obtain specified performance and submit data to engineering personnel for approval.
- Estimate cost factors including labor and material for purchased and fabricated parts and costs for assembly, testing, or installing.
- Test drive trucks and cars to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure that they are working properly.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle heating and cooling systems.