- Checking with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Rolling silverware, setting up food stations or setting up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters and take them to the kitchen for cleaning.
- Performing cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, taking out the trash, or checking and cleaning bathroom.
- Replacing salt, pepper, Ketchup, Sauce, and Napkins.
- Helping with anything the bartenders and/or servers needed.
- Provided highest quality of service to the customers by cleaning and setting up tables prior to guests arriving.
- Presented the guests with menus and explained anything the servers needed me to explain.
- Ensured food quality when given to me, and presenting it in the most appetizing way.
- Assisted the customers by working out their queries and grievances.
- Made sure the bathroom stayed clean
- Coordinated with other staff to ensure the availability of best service for the guests.
- Cleaned tables after costumers left and reset them.
- Kept bar and restaurant clean.
- Assisted in service and managerial scheduling
- Serve food or beverages to customers, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- give guests a warm greeting.
- seat guests according to an organized computer system.
- answer telephone.
- take dining reservations.
- Assist servers in providing excellent service to customers.
- Greet and receive guests and customers.
- Ensure adherence to established food safety policies.
- Maintain guest rooms in an organized manner, neat and clean.
- Serve guests and visitors with breakfast, lunch and dinner with sumptuous and delicious food.
- Clear, clean and reset all the dining tables and chairs.
- Coordinate with other servers in ensuring proper services to guests and customers.