Senior Architect Resume Examples
- Analyzing requirements
- Conducting trade off studies for architectural approaches
- Selecting an architecture for the product
- Overseeing the implemention
- Lead the development of the requirements, principles and models for the future-state APPLICATION ARCHITECTURE, as well as the documentation of the current-state Application Architecture.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to development teams in implementation of established architectures and designs.
- Contribute to the new functional architecture.
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously.
- Positive attitude, excellent customer communications skills and the ability to act on own initiative with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Experience in applying Agile methodologies.
- Design or develop software systems for Automotive infotainment devices.
- Develop Security Architecture at platform level
- Design platform architecture and startup optimization
- Involved in development of various generation of infotainment products (ARM11, ARMv7, ARMv8)
- Project Acquisition support
- Established debugging infrastructure using Lauterbach scripts
- Being the lead architect, Projects I worked on were all residential villa complexes varying from 32 villa gated community to 90 villa gated community.
- Analysed project feasibility and costs to evaluate feasibility of goals, budget and client design demands demands for environmental controls and fire protection in consideration of other project parameters.
- Coordinated with governing agencies for all approvals.
- Ensured on-time, under-budget project design completion from conception through construction by overseeing all phases including programming, schematic and design development, construction flow, estimating, bidding and construction management.
- Aided senior leadership with executive decision- making processes by reviewing completed reports, plans, estimates and calculations for accuracy.
- Working as senior architect for the firm.The responsibility includes leading a team of architects and draughtsmen in preparation of design concepts , presentation of design proposals to client .
- Leading the team in design development process in close coordination with consultants (I.D, Landscape , Acoustic, Lighting,Structure ,MEP etc.) ,PMC and client’s representatives .
- Preparation of schematic designs and preparation of drawings and documents to authorities and attending the meetings on behalf of the firm to seek approvals from authorities.
- Working in detail and in close coordination with services, structural , liasion consultant along with PMC and client’s team to finalize the design which fulfills the needs and aspirations of client and satisfies the mandatory safeguards and guidelines laid down by authorities while upholding the architectural spirit of the project.
- Laying down the time schedule for the completion of the project in consultation with all stakeholders.
- Adhere to timelines laid in the project schedule while guiding the team of designers , consultants to ensure timely delivery of constructions drawings at site for execution of works .
- Working in close coordination with site team and holding regular meetings at site to monitor work progress as well as address any design / site issues that may hamper the progress of works by suggesting remedial measure or design altercations to avoid any delays or cost implications.
- Provide guidance to SRE and Engineering teams on Microservice Architectures and provide assistance and development plans with design and implementation.
- Develop and direct Adobe’s standard service selection and deployment processes to support new Cloud Native designs.
- Build a strategy around standardized locations and core service availability working with multiple leadership, engineering and architect groups.
- Support DevOps teams with methodology training and pipeline implementations.
- Research emerging technologies to provide guidance on adoption for the business.
- Led Discovery, Requirement, Design Sessions for the Absence And Time Tracking Workday Implementation Project for 31 Countries
- Responsible for Solutioning & Configuration
- Involved in HCM Configuration & Participated in Play back sessions with Country
- Responsible for Defect Management & involved in Resolution planning and completion
- Responsible for tenant build and evaluation of post build completion checkpoint
- Involved in the planning of Country wise testing planning and closure of Defects
- Led Discovery, Requirement and Design Sessions for Workday Reporting
- Directed activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Sought new work opportunities through marketing, writing proposals, or giving presentations.
- Administered construction contracts.
- Represented clients in obtaining bids or awarding construction contracts.
- Prepared operating and maintenance manuals, studies, or reports.
- Preparing complete set of drawings for government submission for approval;
- Preparing detail drawing to be used at the construction site;
- Prepare cover letter and fill up forms for the government submission;
- Replying letters to appropriate authorities;
- Solving problems at construction site;
- Doing amendments for the drawing;
- Liaising with clients, engineers and other authority regarding drawings;
- Lead Architect for Product and Services division (offshore)
- Review Project architectures for conformance to architecture principles and design assurance
- Work with group architecture teams to define and govern the architectures and design of products being developed under the umbrella of Vodafone products and service
- Part of Architect team for developing a product based on OAuth 2.0 supporting identify federation. The product is based on REST style architecture and was created to support authentication and authorisation needs of various Vodafone apps and portals
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.