- Monitoring CCTV cameras at all times, follow safety and access control procedures in case of emergency;
- Updating and reviewing shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks;
- Providing residents with booking condominium amenities as well as maintaining amenity booking logs and ensuring appropriate contract or form is completed;
- Responsible for issuing day or overnight/ multiple night parking permits to visitors for sign-in/out;
- Handling packages and mail deliveries and assisting residents with packages pick-up/drop-off as well as maintaining logs for parcels to keep track for building records;
- Scheduling and maintaining log for service elevator and loading dock and conducting inspections before and after resident use;
- Assisting residents with maintenance service requests and establishing schedule access for authorized vendors to provide services within unit;
- Foot patrols, Detex points patrol and monitor cameras in the building.
- Assist fire department in case of fire as of getting doors open.
- Evacuate tenants in case of emergency or danger.
- Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to shift supervisors.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property
- Monitoring surveillance equipment
- Inspecting buildings, equipment and access points
- Providing residents with suite access in the event of lock outs/lost keys in accordance with suite access policies;
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations , and apprehend or evict violatiors from premises.
- Writer Reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft , presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrence.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-busses hours or when switchboard is closed
- I helped to serve and protect the general public as well as my surroundings, and my employer, (FedEx) merchandise.
- Locking and unlocking the Market while stationed inside the market over night.
- Hourly patrols through out the Market.
- Access control at the main doors.
- Keeping all hospital patients and staff safe by maintaining presence and paying attention to detail as well as unsafe behavior