- Access control of the aircraft
- Escorting of baggage and cargo
- Surveillance of passengers
- Baggage reconciliation
- Guarding of the aircraft
- Frisking of the passengers
- Baggage and cargo x-ray screening
- My duties are Access Control of Aircraft on ground, as well as aircraft which is ready for departure.
- frisk the loaders when they are entering in the flight for loading and unloading of baggage and cargo.
- In catering I need to check proper loading of meals in trolleys, and put seal on trolleys and also check vehicle type,number.
- I have to surveillance at the ticketing counters that any baggage should not left at counters and also help the passengers.
- To minimize the incidents and accidents within your area, particularly promoting a safe working environment.
- In baggage make up area arrange the baggage according to flight destinations.
- In cargo according to the manifesto the palates should be load in the flight.
- Access control and surveillance to the aircraft including parked aircraft.
- Surveillance and profiling in allotted areas.
- Surveillance, screening and control of registered baggage of Passenger, Baggage Make Up Area / Baggage Break Up Area.
- Catering and Cargo security.
- Screening / X ray point duties.
- Travel document checks.
- Monitored and authorized departure of passengers, vehicles, cargo, truck and visitors.
- X-ray screening of cargo and baggage’s
- Explosive Trace Detection (ETD)
- Cargo / Valuable cargo escort
- Baggage Reconciliation System (BRS)
- Aircraft access control (stepladder guard)
- Baggage holds guard
- Secure the area in any anomalies and danger.
- Keep attentive always .
- Be watchful to the shoplifters.
- Don’t talk to your workmates while performing your responsibilities.