- Enhances security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation.
- Verifies security systems by developing and implementing test scripts.
- Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
- Upgrades security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Analyse and understand the requirement specifications provided by the clients.
- Designing the F5 Web Application Firewalls solution.
- Supervising the technical teams during implementation and operations.
- Responsible for overseeing the quality procedures related to the project.
- Project governance
security architect, websphere commerce
- Subject Matter Expert for Security and Member components
- PCI Compliance
- GDPR Compliance
- ISO 27K Compliance
- Primary responder for Product Security Incident Responder Team
- Java development
- LDAP integration
- Open ID Connect and SAML integration