- Prepare well detailed security reports for the Manager on a daily basis.
- Manage and keep proper record of ammunition and ensure accurate issuing and receiving of ammo staff.
- To ensure roster for Security personnel is updated and communicated to the officers.
- Coordinate and participate in Training of new security officers and Refresher training for security officers.
- Coordinate security operation activities as scheduled.
- Work with Government officials to ensure security standards within and outside mine areas.
- Communicate with Village leaders with regards to security issues around mine site to ensure communications are well conveyed to the Community for security information.
security administrator (access i)
- To process and maintain logical security across Nedbank Group resources (i.e. workstation, Microsoft, mainframe, server environment) for all Nedbank staff as well as third party users.
- The logical security supervised function is executed within information security policies, standards, practices as well as business rules to match the appropriate access to the relevant job requirements.
- Collaborate with Information Security team nd others to understand business or industry requirements.
- Responsible for the administration of the organization’s information and data security policies and practices to ensure authorized users can readily access information and that the information is protected in terms of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Office Administrator
- Control of entry to exit from institution
- Control of costomer
- Monitoring of staff member
- Having communication with foreign languages members
- Another office Administrative and security questions