- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Prepare and assemble materials.
- Clean production equipment or work areas.
screen printer/manager/book keeper/customer service
- Created Invoiced and sent out invoices to customers.
- Ordered supplies and kept inventory of supplies.
- Worked with customers with grievances in order to provide the best customer service.
- Took work orders from customers, worked with customers to figure out what they wanted to order.
- Screen printed designs on many different types of garments in a timely fashion to meet deadlines.
- Utilized extensive technical and mechanical skills by operating complex machinery like one, four, and six color manual presses, Insta 715 Heat seal press, Hotronix-Heat seal press, Hotronix-Thermal Transfer hat press,as well as various exposure units.
- Adept at listening to client requests and creating corresponding artwork to meet customer specifications.
- Employed creative and technical skills in using graphic design programs such as Corel-Draw, and photoshop to create innovative and cutting edge artwork.
- Experienced in ensuring quality control, inventory control, and the distribution of goods by quantity, color, and size and also mixing various ink colors and tints for specific print jobs.
- Substrate, screen, ink, reclaim, and set-up knowledge.
- Precise registration techniques with both single and multicolor screen printing.
- Complete understanding of mesh counts, coating and exposure.
- Adjust machinery for optimum speed, registry and print quality.
- Repair, maintain and store production tooling and fixtures.
- Run, adjust and troubleshoot production equipment and machinery.
- Recommend tooling and material handling changes to improve work flow or safety conditions.
- Check production equipment to ensure proper machine set up, registration, ink viscosity and color.
- Keeping production flowing by supplying necessary tools to complete the job.
- Working alongside other production departments to plan out work load schedules.
- Running operation on automatic screen printing press by overseeing issues, making adjustments during production.
- The production of several thousand shirts per day. Being the senior printer, I am held accountable for the rest of the teams production and focus. Working long days, late nights, and weekends in order to complete the active contract jobs at hand.