- Confer with process engineers, plant operators, flavor experts, and packaging and marketing specialists to resolve problems in product development.
- Develop new food items for production, based on consumer feedback.
- Cultivate, breed, and grow aquatic life such as lobsters, clams, or fish.
- Study basic principles of plant and animal life such as origin, relationship, development, anatomy, and function.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing according to standard procedures.
- Performing DNA isolation from patient samples and testing its quality.
- Performing RNA isolation from patient samples and testing its quality
- Preforming PCR amplification.
- Preforming mutational analysis test using qPCR and hybridization techniques
- Usage of various bioinformatics tools for analyzing observed results
- Collecting and processing samples for various projects, for example, GI and Ovary tumor tissue.
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods.
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility.
- Data analysis of the obtained results
- Report generation through set quality control processes
- Team Member , High Energy x-ray spectrometer (HEX) onboard Chandrayaan-1,
- Project Manager , Electronics, Chandrayaan-2 Large Area Soft X-ray Spectrometer Payload of Chandrayaan-2
- Lead Electronics Engineer , Solar Ultra-Voilet Imaging Telescope (SUIT) payload of Aditya-L1 mission.
- Inventory management for laboratory supplies.
- Conducted research projects in lipoprotein metabolism at the cellular and molecular level, with focus on cardiovascular disease
- Procurement and logistics management for laboratory requirements
- Training new hires for the laboratory
- Conducting efficiency checks for new hires during probatory period post-training