- Ensuring Food Safety Measurements Are Respected
- Maintaining Stock
- Preparing Sandwiches
- Portioning Food
- Cleaning The Work Area
- Prepare ingredients neatly and in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of Subway’s menu to answer all questions accurately.
- Use point of sales (POS) system to correctly process customer orders.
- Watch over cash flow and inventory.
- Adhere to proper food handling and sanitization standards.
- Positive and encouraging personality.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Prepares food accurately and neatly.
- Maintain joyful and welcoming environment when taking care of customers.
- Perform all the work assigned by the manager on time.
- Check the unit area if it needs to be restock with products.
- Understand the proper food handling, safety and sanitization methods while preparing the food and serving the food.
- Maintain a professional appearance and look positive.
- Handle the cash carefully and with full responsibility.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Effectively communicated with and supported sales, marketing and administrative teams on a daily basis.
- Restocked inventory daily.
- Assisted customers with food selection, inquiries and order customisation requests.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner.
- Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas and all food preparation.
- Open and close the restaurant.
- Train new employees.
- Maintained cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor – Learned, referenced and applied product knowledge.