- Arrange for financing of property purchases.
- Arrange for title searches of properties being sold.
- Cold calling to the suspects.
- Pitch them the products.
- Managing a portfolio of worth 240 million annually.
- Development of new potential customers.
- Development of display boxes for variant clients.
- Payment collection of my portfolio.Accounts:
- Total Parco Pakistan (Lube)
- Chevron (Lube)
- Tata Pakistan (Textile)
- Key Channel sales is certainly meant to acquire and nurture accounts (in the retail format) which yield scale and cover market space for our firm.
- Confer with potential customers regarding beverage needs and advise customers on types of beverage solution to procure.
- Oversee distributors’ conduct of policies and standards.
- Visit key channel segment leaders to stimulate interest in the establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
- Understanding of Consumer behaviour as well as preference in buying insurance plans.
- Understanding of consumer awareness about the need of insurance in semi-urban and rural areas.
- Brand awareness among the rural people for choosing insurance products.
- Provide support to the Formal On Premise Trade team
- Joined as a part of the Sales Trainee Program conducted by Loreal India in which total 9 candidates were selected PAN India.
- Working around 2 of the 5 professional brands under Loreal India- Matrix & Cheryl’s.
- Working towards increasing the client base of the brands by identifying, analyzing and acquiring new accounts through cold calling and lead generation.
- Managing existing accounts effectively to ensure client retention.
- Generating revenue through primary and secondary sales which includes revenue through channel sales and corporate sales of Matrix and Cheryl’s professional products as per targets.
- Handling and monitoring distributors to ensure a smoot business process and good channel sales process in the given segment and territory.
- Handling Key Accounts (premium and ultra-premium) across Mumbai by organizing brand demonstrations and follow-ups on how to improve the service.