- Always met or exceeded sales and attendance goals
- Best Attendance in the department/employee for several months
- Job Duties: Maximize revenue for Macy’s by always trying to up-sell and offers extras such as Macy’s credit cards and gift cards.
- Inbound call centre providing sales and customer service via a technology company
- Use knowledge of company inventory to assist customers in finding a vehicle that meets their needs.
- Guide customers every step of the way, from sale or appraisal to test drives and arranging financing applications.
- Complete all relevant records and documentation to ensure smooth customers transactions.
- Work with costumers one on one making their shopping experience the best throughout the store.
- Confer with potential customers regarding product needs and advise customers on types of products
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints on products
- Train Sales Associates in best practices and use emerging technology and intelligence to improve our sales numbers
- Help improve brand awareness and social media presence in cooperation with the marketing department
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Maintained the highest AVID rating for the division 4 out 8 quarters.
- Achieved the second highest number of sales and closings in 2018.
- Lowest cancellation rate in the division.
- Closed 22 homes in a 4 week period.
- Extensive product knowledge to affectively educate each customer on the features, benefits and value that the product would provide them.
- Sell private medical insurances to private and business clients through various sales channels – mostly online and telesales, but also through personal meetings.
- Respond to correspondence from customers with phone calls, letters and e-mails.
- Schedule appointments to meet with prospective customers.
- About 30% of clients are foreigners – communication with them requires fluent English and German in speech as well as in writing.