Sales Coordinator Resume Examples
- Implemented marketing strategies and techniques, increasing revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Increased the transaction of Gopay rate by 35% by improving the POI Coordinator team
- Communicating with vendors to make sure all projects are implemented on field
- Rising the visibility of go-pay brand by creating creative project and program to increase the society knowledge of Gopay such as video documentary and branding
- Managing 6 Sales and POI Coordinator in order to maximize the revenue and meet or exceed corporate set-goals and Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- To provide support to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Support Retail, Fleet & Govt Sales Managers & Sales Consultants
- Prepare Internal work order PDI to the sold vehicles for retail fleet, dealer & Govt.
- Ensure Timely delivery of vehicles from PDI section to customers & salesmen
- Fulfill all the vehicle delivery requirements for smooth delivery to the customer
- Maintain files for new vehicles inspection and road test, vehicle delivery procedure, and new No. plate forms
- Accountable for coordinating internally with the sales department, events, marketing, procurement and accounting department to ensure all data and transaction are precise and updated
- Answer inquiries through email, mobile and telephone
- Making reports, preparing proposals and contracts for corporate clients
- Organizing sales visit for sales executive
- Courtesy visit to several accounts (lead accounts)
- Making significant outbound calls to prospective client
- Administrative task as liaison for the Manila office and Iloilo office
- Take the lead on organizing the resources necessary to put together high quality sales presentation.
- Ensure the inventory of custom sales presentation is always up to date.
- Assist clients who have questions about our products.
- Work with other departments within the company to bring in additional help on creating sales presentations when needed.
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events Inform clients of any problems.
- Handle customer questions and resolve customer service issues
- Coordinating a project that was shared by two different departments
- Maintaining active relationship with other companies
- Making sales reports and monitoring cash flow status
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Encoding of orders in the database, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Ensuring the adherence of the documents to laws, regulations, and policies.
- Open new jobs in accounting system and provide job orders to correct departments.
- Write and distribute job change orders.
- Maintain daily job list with upadated job status & completions and distribute to personal.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed with creative team/proof read content copy.
- Coordinate work progress with supervisory personnel or with other departments.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work projects.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Maintaining files and records with effective filing systems
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts
- provide reports to supervisory personnel for billing/accounts management.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Set up new customers in accounting system, update customer information.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or email.
- Generated additional business by informing existing clients of enhanced product and services.
- Built new business by prospecting and making cold calls/sites visits.
- Develop catalogs, quotes, and products information, which demonstrate enhance product and service offering.
- Proceed payment, update monthly statement, and collected funds on delinquent accounts.
- Reorganize the warehouse and revamped processes to accommodate pre-purchase of six months of inventory.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.