- Developed financial models including Loan Loss Provision Model for IFRS 9
- Analyzed by creating financial models to inform the organization on how to manage the investment portfolio
- Strategized and successfully made recommendations on how to grow the portfolio while reducing credit risk
- Planned, designed and successfully implemented an overall risk management process for the organization
- Planned, coordinated and implemented a Data Warehouse as well as Business Intelligence Reporting across the organization. Trained staff on how to analyze data using Business Intelligence Tool and Microsoft Excel
- Oversaw healthcare insurance for 1300 employees
- Ran safety program, had safety officer
- HIPPA compliance officer
- In charge of Workman’s Compensation program for police officers, correction officers and non-certified personnel.
- ·Responsible and accountable for the entire HR, IR and Stores functions for Automotive Division, KZN and Eastern Cape, including managerial functions.
- Ensure recruitment, selection, and induction practices are supported and implemented.
- Support company training, development, and retention initiatives, including skills development plans and reports.
- Participate in Client ER forum.
- Have gained extensive knowledge with regards to industrial and employee relations pertinant to the existing contracts, Clients, employees and Unions in this post.
- Have a sound relationship with the relevant unions currently representing our employees with regular meetings and open lines of communication with employees.
- Regularly advise, update and coach the Business Units Management on relevant IR Practices, changes and events to maintain a positive IR Climate within the business.
- final checking of disbursement file to sending corporate office.
- process customer MID and banking form,passbook for payment process.
- Ran Monte Carlo simulations for risk analysis, and performed risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- supervision of outside service contractors on small, medium and large capital projects.
- Specialized software packages used include @Risk, Stature, Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA), Primavera 17.10 and Acumen Fuse.
- Have successfully completed projects at SNC-Lavalin, Valerus, Luminant, Jacobs Engineering, NASA, DuPont, Bayer, Lyondell, BP, ExxonMobil, Dow, and the South Texas Project Nuclear Operating Company (STP) while maintaining a perfect safety record.
- Represented the company in many disciplinary hearings, grievances and at the CCMA (or other similar dispute resolution forums) with great success.