- Attending and serving of customers.
- Be engaging closely with customers to respond to and address any queries they may have.
- Focusing on ensuring smooth operation on the sales floor and the stockroom.
- Checking stock availability.
- Assist in daily operation of the outlet, besides process orders for merchandise accurately to ensure that the shop is sufficiently stocked.
- Train, coach, supervise and mentor junior/ new staff and beresponsible for their effective performance.
- Provide cashiering service to customers and ensurethat all transactions are handled speedily and correctly.
- Provide quality customer service on the shopfloor and on the telephone and ensure that thecustomer’s needs are met and handle customer’scomplaints and demands in the absence of the manager.
- Tasked with setting up and arranging displays and demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Identifies interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information.
- Performs jobs such as cash, sales associate and other leadership roles
- Consults with advertising team to determine type of merchandise to be featured and time and place for each display.
- Checks to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems when necessary
- Responsible for hiring and training employees.
- Helped with buying new product and apparel.
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
- Worked with managers on scheduling and labors costs.
- Responsible for daily reports and maintained accurate banks and deposits.
- Provided administration support to owner.
- Booking and coordinating client appointments with mobile phone specialists.
- Cash handling of daily takings.
- Supervising and mentoring employees of shift.
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments.