- Selling fitness apparel, sports drinks, and supplements to customers.
- Assist Patrons in registering for upcoming events and fitness classes.
- Stay knowledgeable on facility rules and enforce dresscode.
- Minor daily facility maintenance including; cleaning gym equipment, refilling paper towels, water dispensers, and checking for broken machines.
- Monitor cusomers use of equipment to ensure safe and proper use.
- Greeted patrons entering the gym to ascertain what each patron wanted or needed
- Answered an average of 30-40 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing proper information
- Politely assisted patrons in person and via telephone
- Cleaned in and around the building, prioritizing safety at all times
- Cleaned building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming
- Filed paperwork and organized computer-based information
- Trained new employees the responsibilities and duties of the recreation assistant
- Maintained information files, including records and receipts
- Answered phone and provided information concerning fitness center
- Assisted conducting events sponsored by the fitness center
- Leading small and large group activities for the residents’ leisure and enjoyment.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibility opening and closing the store
- Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests
- Conducted weekly walk-throughs with the manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation
- Handled daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with the accounting department on daily sales made
- Restocked inventory every month
- Made and confirmed reservations daily
- Answered phone calls, providing any information needed about hours, items in stock and reservations
- Volunteer with seniors suffering from various stages of dementia in weekly, recreation activities, a minimum of 4-5 hours a week (also assisted residents at meal times and in activity transitions)
- Responsible for transporting residents to and from each activity.
- Responsible for recording which residents attended each activity and which residents politely declined the offer.
- Promoted the Arizona Adventures brand through social media