Quality Engineer Resume Examples
- Responsible for ensuring that the products produced meet quality standards required to minimize quality costs and maximize customer satisfaction whilst ensuring that procedures and processes are adhered to.
- Ensure incoming materials meet required quality standards.
- Manage all quality-related issues within the manufacturing team including suppliers.
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for product quality issues.
- Carry out internal product and process auditing.
- Ensure control plans and associated documentation are implemented effectively and maintained.
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Quality Management system (ISO 9001:2015).
- Assisted with continued improvement of the performance testing process, including best practices around the Performance Center of Excellence
- Assisted developers with issue analysis
- Assisted in determining and developing approaches to testing solutions
- Communicated significant issues during quality assurance activities and provided recommended process improvements to management
- Consulted with management to provide information regarding software readiness Coordinated testing activities with the QA Manager and Project Managers
- Created detailed, well-structured test cases and assisted senior team members in testing! Managed all communications related to QA Status on a daily basis during execution. Reported potential risks during any stages of development life-cycle
- Participated in developing and maintaining good working relationships with peers in product development, project management and client services
- In-charge for Customer quality control & in-charge for final quality.
- Dealing with customer – major passenger car giants like Hyundai, Nissan & Ford.
- Incharge for Major passenger car components like Module cover, Body cover, Glove box, Crash pad,Cluster facia, Garnish & Center facia for models (Nissan – Duster & Kwid, Hyundai – i10,Grand i10,Elite i20, verna, Creta & Eon, Ford – Eco sport).
- Analyzing the defective parts with Quality tools along with respective team and finding the root cause.
- Doing internal audit frequently and also to monitor the customer complaints countermeasureeffectiveness with proper check sheet.
- Customer end rejection monitoring and root cause analysis and presenting the same to customer.
- Doing revalidation for major components and critical dimensions and monitoring the same.
- Perform DQR (Pre-delivery inspection) activities on machined aerospace structural components.
- Certified AS-9117 delegated quality representative for Collins aerospace
- Facilitate Internal Audit planning, scheduling, Coordinating, Audit NC Closing.
- Facilitates and conduct Quality System, product and process Audits.
- Coordinating external audits, follow-up and closing audit NC with stipulated time frame
- Plant Metrics updation (KPIs) and follow-up the action closure on monthly basis.
- Conducting Business feedback analysis with customers and closing the gaps with key peoples
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, and plumbers, to ensure job success.
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Monitor participants’ progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Updating defects databases, maintaining equipment, coordinating technicians, and returning defect items.
- Work monitoring, testing and inspecting products to make sure they meet specified standards
- Assist Quality Manager in project work related to core production. Raise potential quality/compliance issues to management
- Assist Quality manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system
- Actively monitor the effectiveness of processes and quality of project work with management, and propose and execute quality/process improvements
- Assists the Quality Manager and the Assistant Quality Manager with day-to-day plant issues
- Liaises with client & customer for pre-inspection meetings and formulating the ways of inspection with the approved test plan.
- Executing the work as approved in Field Quality Plan, Welding & NDT procedures.
- Inspection of the fit-ups in the in-process stage concerning visual, dimensional and orientation compliance as per the approved drawings and specifications
- Familiar with most of the Welding Processes like SMAW, GTAW for T22, T23, T91/P91, etc
- Monitoring and expedition of PWHT & NDT requirements.
- Experienced with the preparation cum maintenance of welders performance qualification record.
- Experienced in various Non-destructive inspection techniques following ASME Sec V like UT, RT, VT, DPT & MPT.
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing, fabricating, modifying
- Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Poka-Yoke, and Measurement System Analysis.
- Participate in cross-functional teams in the development of new products or changes related to current products in meeting customer requirements.
- Participate in the development and refinement in Process FMEA’s.
- Internal and external audit through Control Plan
- Responsible for Implementation of Quality Management systems at shop floor
- Involved in Design of Experiment (DOE) for customer complaints.
- Involved in document preparation for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & ISO/TS 16949 : 2009 for ISO/TS re-certification audit
- Investigation about non conforming materials and non conforming reports
- Review corrective and preventive action for non conforming products
- Make Test certificates of products.
- Lead quality internal auditor.
- Quality control of work by appropriate reviews.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.