- Inspect food to ensure compliance with regulations and standards quality, and waste management standards.
- Verified that all information on the system and box matched.
- Supervise the activities of workers.
- Confer with coworkers to get information about order details, processing plans, or problems that occur.
senior quality control
- Proof advertising and marketing campaigns for design, formatting and content prior to publishing, ensuring accuracy and adherence to tight deadlines.
- Liaison between editorial, production, circulation and the advertising departments to ensure all issues from advertiser or audience complaints are dealt with in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Led quality assurance checks for all new print and web executions to ensure flawless launch of products.
- Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising material.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommend adjustments to the production press
- Inspect, test, or measure product being produced
- Learned defects of non-conforming parts
- Caliper, micrometer, ruler, tape measure, and torque wrench
- 6S to success
quality control /fitter /welder
- Inspect individual stairs, rails, landings, etc.. for conformance to specifications and shop drawings, using measuring instruments such as tape measure, square, and levels.
- Help train and supervise new employees and teach them job stadards
- Read shop drawings to fabricate and weld different types of structures, such as, stairs, rails, beams, columns, landings, etc..
- Help organize and load trucks to send out for delivery
- Reviewed incoming materials against specifications.
- Performed continuous reviews of quality management system.
- Calibrated tools and equipment to meet requirements.
- Documented findings and produced reports.