Qa Resume Examples
qa (quality assurance) engineer
- Assess customer complaints and apply appropriate improvement to enhance quality of the product.
- Lead product improvement activities with Production, R&D, engineering and Product QA members.
- Managed Failure Analysis Laboratory operation and execute failure analysis for failure parts returned from customer.
- Responsible to ensure the Failure Analysis Laboratory are meeting the QC specifications as per ISO 9001 requirement.
- Plan and execute re-occurrence test based on market information to simulate failure and identify the root cause.
- Improved market defect ratio by performing market failure analysis using 7 QC tools and lead quality improvement team.
- Attend various site visit to lead investigation and troubleshooting on the products failure.
- Interact with various levels of management and staff in conducting interviews and testing internal process
- Work with the QA Manager to develop, implement, monitor and manage the company’s compliance with internal control requirements.
- Review and evaluate contract policies and procedures.
- Assist in development of audit plans, audit schedules
- Perform Internal Audits and Site Surveillance Audits and develop audit reports; present audit reports to top management, as needed.
- Prepares report(s) based on the results of stated audits/tests to be presented and shared with senior staff.
- Maintain audit records and documentation are accurate and in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Preheat workpieces, using heating furnaces or hand torches.
- Verify that paper and ink meet the specifications for a given job.
- Download or scan files to be printed, using printing production software.
- Responsible in handling warranty claim process feedback by customer and ensuring the delivery date is within the time frame.
- Building automation tests for web application from the scratch
- Manual testing
- Writing API tests
- Configuring continuous integration using Jenkins
- Bugs reporting
- Test suites architecture creation
- requirements analysis, validation, verification
- creation of requirements documentation
- research, document, modeling of integration systems behavior
- test planning, execution, defects tracking
- creation and maintenance of test documentation
- configuration and maintenance of test environments
- Product support and documentation maintenance
- Internal Auditor for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Issue of non-conformance reports and track all non-conformance reports
- Monitor issued all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action
- Identify processes, situations, etc., where organization is meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for improvement
- Participate on third party inspection, testing and certifications program.
- Coordinate with the customer representative on all quality matters.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for services, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
- Monitor all works are compliance with the site’s health and safety regulations
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation deliverable.
- Coordinate with the companies discipline supervisors for the resolution of technical discrepancies
- Get customer satisfaction surveys from different annex and services areas and prepare customer satisfaction metrics.
- Action and close all customer complaints
senior qa/qc chemist
- Performed and carry out analytical sample testing and analyses as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Well-versed with hands-on application in pharmacopeial tests and compendial monograph methods such as United States Phamacopeia (USP), British Phamacopeia (BP), European Pharmacopeia (EP), and Japanese Pharmacopeia as well as the Pharmacopoeia of the People’s Republic of China (CP).
- Evaluated regulatory acceptance of products and its impact based on country or regional regulations and compendia monograph and assess propose specifications for changes, updates and re-introduction.
- Proposed specifications such as attributes and acceptance criteria to support regulatory requirements, submissions and queries.
- Ensure upkeep of documentation requirements and processing as per ISO, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and other internal quality control procedures.
- Executed and established laboratory verification and calibration schedule in a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly frequencies both for internal and third party program.
- Lead the new test method developments and revision of existing test methods to adhere the new industry standards.
- Attend client quality management meetings
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QA/QC manager.
- Approved and revised test results as required via the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for traceability and quality assurance program implementation.
- Conducted new and special-needs samples analyses and parameter-based testing methods.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.