- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- API Testing using SOAPUI
- Automation framework creation
- Database testing using SOAP UI
- Automated regression suite
- Describing Existing Automation Architecture, Participate in Design and Architecture Meeting.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum.
- Help the team to achieve the maximum quality of the product
- Work with project manager and BA to maintaining the tickets for deployment and production releases.
- Daily interaction and meetings with the PMO team and the development team for getting the updates on the current project status.
- Executing Selenium Test Cases and Reporting defects.
- Involved in multiples stages of STLC process of the project namely creation of Test case, High-level scenario, RTM- Requirement Traceability Matrix, Test case execution, defect logging.
- Responsible for checking the one-click validation of E-mail campaigns by using LITMUS.
- The project involves in developing a health care billing and patient data warehouse with data from heterogeneous sources.
- Identified customer EDI claim needs, specifications, enrollment deadlines and testing of claim data prior to live claims transmission.
- Taking care of interruption task.
- Attending client meeting.
- Active participant in Sprint.
- Started automation testing from scratch.
- Writing automated test scrips.
- Preparing consolidated sheets.
- Reporting and composition of bugs.
- Add, edit and manage content on websites developed using Sitecore platform.
- Create test cases and scenarios for different projects.
- Manage issues and tickets, work on epics and user stories using Jira.
- Participate in daily standup meetings, raise and resolve project issues.
- Collaborate with project manager, developers and other stakeholders to carry out testing activities.