- Used dance movement therapy in helping client gain self awareness and body awareness.
- Direct, supervise, assess, and communicate with supportive personnel.
- Direct group rehabilitation activities.
- To carry out an evaluation to teaching postulants.
- Promoted as head HR of MGA BUOTAN company.
- Leadership award
- Most efficient worker awardee.
- Use a variety of treatment methods, such as psychotherapy, behavior modification, art-therapy, psychodrama, and play therapy.
- Review physician’s referral and patient’s medical records to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required.
- Confer with the patient, medical practitioners, or appropriate others to plan, implement, or assess the intervention program.
- Discharge patient from physical therapy when goals or projected outcomes have been attained and provide for appropriate follow-up care or referrals.
- Provide information to the patient about the proposed intervention, its material risks and expected benefits, and any reasonable alternatives.
- Provide educational information about physical therapy or physical therapists, injury prevention, ergonomics, or ways to promote health.
- Teach physical therapy students or those in other health professions.
- Interviewed, observed, and surveyed patients in order to gain necessary information for psychological diagnosis.
- Evaluated patients’ goals, as well as mental and practical conditions, to develop individualized courses of treatment.
- Used therapeutic communication techniques such as empathy and listening skills to build rapport and guide discussion with patients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to interact professionally with staff and clients.
- Cooperated with other practitioners to conduct Drug Dependency Examination.
- Attention-concentration therapies
- Language therapy
- Psychological evaluation.
- Writing psychological reports
- Social skills workshops.
- Psychological counseling.
- Behavior modification therapy.