Proposal Engineer Resume Examples
- Designig new Liquid painting booth/Oven/Over head conveyor/Heat Excahnger & Powder coating booth Industrial painting shope With fully automation.
- Arranging new Porposal of Liquid painting Booth as per customer requirement with avilable land.
- Desing new layout of Liquid painting booth as per Avilable land on Auto Cad Softweare.
- Preparing Techno-commercial proposals for the clients for their inquiries.
- Review of Tender documents on receipt to ensure its completeness.
- Organise / take part in bid initiation & review meeting.
- Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission.
- Co-ordinate & follow-up to ensuring post bid clarifications are addressed.
- All in-house co-ordination for preparation of bid including follow-up, collection of input from various sub-contractors or 3rd party.
- Clear understanding of work scope & best estimation with respect to execution of project.
- Responsible for review/preparation of OME (Order of magnitude estimate) before onward submissions.
- Independently managing Tender / RFQ for: projects (Oil & Gas, Pipelines, Petrochemical).
- Ensure the Estimate is built up methodically and in sufficient detail and is in accordance with good estimating practice. Sufficient explanatory notes are to be including referring the location of supplementary information.
- Proactively work with the Procurement Group to ensure Vendors RFQ Technical and Commercial Bid Evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist Proposals Manager in the identification, evaluation and ranking of risks as well as developing a strategy to manage and mitigate the risks to Company. R&O Matrix is to serve as the basis for estimating an appropriate contingency allowance for inclusion in the Cost Estimate.
- Organize bid initiation & review meeting. Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission.
- Prepares and dispatches sub-contract invitation to bid packages. Evaluates bids, both commercially and technically, and compiles the bid tabulation with recommendation for the preferred sub-contractor in the tender resume.
- Reviews the bid tabulation from Procurement for materials purchase to assess the technical/commercial merit of the recommended bids.
- Prepares estimates of all costings related to HP activities. Refers to estimation draughtsmen for the determination of manpower and materials requirements, using computer-based norms.
- Prepares tender resume (cost summary) for consideration by manager. Maintain accurate records and files of all the proposal data. Liaise with all tender team members to ensure accuracy and compliance with client requirements.
- Coordinated with procurement department for getting quotations as per AVL & Vendor Development for new product.
- All in-house co-ordination for preparation of bid including follow-up, collection of input from various sub-contractors or 3rd party. Preparing as well as review Variation of requisition (VOR) for additional/deletion scope of work during execution of project.
- Review tender/enquiry document.
- Determine the proposed product and scope in consultation with Sales, Design Department Head and Technical Director.
- Prepare bill of material, purchase specification of bought out items.
- Liaise with factory and clarify their query and secure costing.
- Liaise with procurement team and supplier and secure quote.
- Review supplier’s proposal and provide comments/secure correct quote.
- Prepare/review Piping and Instrumentation diagram and ensure is in line with costing and technical specification.
- Ensure that Clients pricing and technical tender schedules are complete and accurate.
- Organise Budget Handover Meetings to Project Managers.
- Maintain Lessons Learnt database from existing projects.
- Prepare / Review the preparation of the construction schedule, providing man-hours and equipment requirement for each activity. Ensures the Estimate Basis is “Current Costs” and escalation is properly covered. Wherever possible a good value of estimate contingencies to be captured.
- Ensure that Clients pricing and technical tender schedules are complete and accurate. Organise Budget Handover Meetings to Project Managers. Prepare and submit weekly working progress to the Proposal Manager.Carries out site visits as and when required.
- Review technical part of quotation to client and ensure it is in line with costing and technical specification.
- Fill up technical specification sheet of tender document.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.