- Assess firewood supplies, split wood rounds using axe, arrange wood for optimal drying conditions.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, and parking lots.
- Water lawns, trees, and plants on the property.
- Greet cabin guests.
- Investigated complaints, disturbances and violations and resolved problems following management rules and regulations.
- Managed and oversaw operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Maintained records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability.
- Negotiated the sale, lease, or development of property and completed or reviewed appropriate documents and forms.
- Maintained contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Purchased building and maintenance supplies, equipment and furniture.
- Inspect farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, fences, or roads and perform maintenance activities, as needed.
- Construct new fencing.
- Inspect bore and troughs regularly to ensure there are no leaks so livestock have adequate water.
- Muster livestock to draft out calves to tag, brand and remove wieners, to ensure stock production.
property caretaker/estate manager
- Detailed Housekeeping
- Lawn Care
- Boat Detailing
- Co-ordinating Outside Contrators
- Maintaining Safe, Clear Cart Paths and Docks
- Ordering Supplies, as needed, on Company Accounts
- Managed 30 acre property containing orchard of 250+ trees.
- Collaborated with owner on projects in reclaiming land and building trails.
- Completed routine maintenance and repairs on machinery.
- Revitalized property in preparation for market.