project planner / scheduler
- Create detailed project schedule in Primavera P6.
- Assist in the planning and scheduling process through various construction phases.
- Retrieve, consolidate and analyze information from various sources.
- Collaborate with field supervision on look ahead planning.
- Apply schedule scope changes in alignment with contract requirements.
- Identify schedule delays, impacts and variances to the baseline.
- Communicate plans and schedules internally and externally through effective graphs and reports.
- To understand the scope of Project & to set up work program & milestones for each phases of the project.
- Preparation of Project Schedules using MS Project software to monitor the sequence of project activities.
- Created and managed multiple projects simultaneously (Microsoft Project), including scope, strategy, budget, and critical paths, that spanned up to 12 months and completed them up to 1 month early.
- Collaboration with clients, higher management, engineers, sub-contractors and vendors to manage project related activities.
- Formulation of cost estimates and billing break-up for procured and manufactured equipment’s to enable billing and to monitor the completion progress of project.
- Creation of weekly/monthly reports to facilitate project evaluation and process improvement.
- Material procurement planning and follow up with purchase team and suppliers.
- This role was a part of Sunrun’s Field Operations Department, and more directly influential to residential solar installation.
- This position was unique to the demands of the Sunrun Branch in Greer, SC. Thus, the total list of duties aren’t practically articulated in text.
- The Project Planner is responsible for making sure sold-projects turn into installed-projects.
- Apply and execute permits, and delegate to other Branch Coordinators when necessary.
- Ensure all required deliverables are obtained, and review for approval.Review findings from a pre-install site survey, review the Designing Engineer’s planset to ensure AHJ compliance
- Ensure the required scopes are fit for practical execution with available resources.
project planner/ senior project planner
- Facilitate global, cross-functional R&D project teams in the development of companion animal parasiticides and therapeutics, from research through registration with global agencies.
- Manage all project time lines, documentation, web-based collaboration portals, annual risk assessment process, and reports to governance.
- Plan and facilitate meetings for global R&D project teams and for Merial leadership with external Key Opinion Leaders and academic investigators.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
- Adjusted project plans to account for dynamic staffing changes and operational specifications.
- Utilized reporting systems to keep management in loop with latest information.
- Managed and motivated project teams to promote collaboration and keep members on-task and productive.
- Used database to research, gather, analyze, and present data.