- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of consultants and contractors on construction.
- Inspect project site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and regulation standards.
- Manage and direct staff members and the construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Prepare contract documents, Agreements,
- Supervised Architectural Works
- Drafted Technical Drawings (Autodesk AutoCad)
- Provided Blow-up Plans
- Documentation Works
- Cost Estimates
- Planned layout of project.
- Prepared information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, or construction time.
- Prepared contract documents for building contractors.
- Integrated engineering elements into unified architectural designs.
- CareHIS is a hospital information system (HIS), variously also called clinical information system (CIS) is a comprehensive, integrated information system designed to manage the administrative, financial and clinical aspects of a hospital. This encompasses paper-based information processing as well as data processing machines.
- It can be composed of one or a few software components with specialty-specific extensions as well as of a large variety of sub-systems in medical specialties (e.g. Laboratory Information System, Radiology Information System).
- CISs are sometimes separated from HISs in that the former concentrate on patient-related and clinical-state-related data (electronic patient record) whereas the latter keeps track of administrative issues. The distinction is not always clear and there is contradictory evidence against a consistent use of both terms.
- GUI is used by HTML, JSP, JSF and Adobe Flex.
- Communication between client and server is Spring.
- Communication between server to database is Hibernate.
- Communication with different platform using HL7, SOAP (XML, JSON, TEXT) and RESTful Web Service.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Oracle 12c and MySQL as Database
- MAVEN as Deployment environment
- Microsoft Office as Design, Documentation and Test Script preparation.