Project Analyst Resume Examples
- Internal Auditor for Financial transactions (Collections).
- Quality/Project Analyst for Credit card Collections (Hyderabad & Mumbai) department.
- Quality Auditing, Training & Team monitoring
- Auditing financial transactions
- Individual & Team feedbacks
- Assisting Business development unit & Business Intelligence unit
- Process Improvements
- Responsible for the implementation of the Project Builder tool to control team allocation;
- Project management as: Development of a Report on the collection of environmental information for the State Secretariat of the Environment of Bahia / Brazil;
- Development of a speleological control tool for Anglo-American anda Vale;
- Control of field activities;
- Maintaining MIS & Audit reports
- Planning, Scheduling & Conducting Internal Quality Audits
- Contribution to develop & maintain audit system
- Ensuring QMS policies across the locations
- Established an ongoing work relationship with the Los Angeles, Fresno, Sacramento and Bay area sales personnel.
- Launched the Vulcan Way of Selling in Northern and Central California markets.
- Prospect upcoming jobs within the market utilizing Dodge, Bid America, Builders Exchange and other bidding resources.
- Collaborates with Procurement, Lab Specialists and Plant Management teams to determine oil cost, identify specified materials and verify production capablities.
- Responsibly and strategically prepares city, county, state, airport and port bids based on geography, product type, and customer type.
- Creates cost analysis which include material, internal and external cost, variable cost, period cost and plant margin.
- Generates quotes utilizing APEX.
- Demonstrated the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Managed users, Public Groups, Profiles, and Roles within the Salesforce, this involved designating access to the applicable user within the user hierarchy.
- Performed day-to-day administrative tasks and addressing support issues like unlocking / re-setting passwords, modifying data, granting required permissions,adding and deleting profiles, and creating ad hoc reports.
- Worked with our management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and case management activities.
- Worked directly with and effectively acted as the liaison between our customers, technical teams,business and the sales teams.
- Troubleshooting email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, or auto-responders that generate excessive bounced mails.
- Worked with diverse teams with multiple restrictions and time schedules while acting as an interface between the business teams and the customers.
- Making manually report according management, data collecting from client and updated inventory daily basis Creating & maintaining reports in MS Excel that allows the company to get information for daily business activities.
- Prepare a tracker for different client’s requirement in Excel sheet.
- Updating the MIS data on daily basis by using various tools as like: *pivot, conditional formatting.
- Maintain MIS status on daily basis and provide remote support (Includes Team viewer, Ultra Vnc viewer.
- Personalizing new MIS requirements from operations perspective and as required for accurate business information.
- Coordinate with the Service advisor, Workshop controller and updating the information in MIS.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests and audits
- Co-ordinate with multiple tracks like Pre-Sales , Business Analysis ,Development and Testing
- Help Business Analysis team in requirement detailing
- Leverage tools like Jira and Trello for seamless project execution
- Aid in the access rights allocations for their various computer systems.
- Investigate and communicate with internal employees at all levels of company to ensure completion of project.
- Project ManagementProject on AHT reduction in December – 2008
- Project on Error reduction in October -2009
- Coordinate and facilitate project status meetings, track and work with appropriate project teams to resolve issue.
- Project on Clearing Bad debts & reduction of NPA’s in February – 2010
- Project on Simplification of processes in June – 2011
- Manages market intelligence provided by the sales team. Utilizes the information to better understand the current market and make better pricing decisions.
- Provides pricing guidance based on market intelligence, trends, and customer segments.
- Prepares and provides data analysis for sales reps in order to help them spend time where it counts, plan to win and nail the sale.
- Prepares and provides Area Sales Managers with data analysis to reflect individual sales representatives progress and team progress within their area.
- Assisted Plant Support with the development of the Crude Oil Index process and the auditing procedure. Prepares Crude Oil Index fluctuations on a monthly basis for the Los Angeles, Central and Northern California markets.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.