- Involved in RPA life cycle includes assessment of process,PoC building,development,deployment and support.
- Created automation solution for multiple stakeholders using RPA and ITPA tools.
- Visualized client needs,requirements and expectations for building automation solutions.
- Built workflows based on the approved solution approach.
- Created several general solution approaches which has been reused across projects by various implementation teams.
- Fix errors and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Perform repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Test run of programs to be sure correct process.
- Assign, coordinate, and review work of programming personnel.
- Maintain computer and manual records pertaining to facilities and equipment.
- Perform database verification’s, using computers.
- PROJECTS: Pac-Man (Tizen, Blackberry): Research&Development : porting the app on Tizen and Blackberry platform. The app was written in C++, but had parts that needed native code (Java and Objective C). My task was to port the native parts and run it on Tizen and Blackberry devices.
- No-Red TShirts (iOS): a 3D game, implemented using a C++ internal framework. I’ve worked on several game features.
- Worked with many Python libraries like cv2, numpy etc.
- Implemented 1-bit ,2-bit ,4-bit LSB image and text hiding
- Also made a Command Line Interface for the script
- Currently working to publish our own python package of project on pyPI which will include Discrete Cosine Transformation and Discrete Wavelet Transformation
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.