- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, or minimize costs.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities.
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
- Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
- ASP.net MVC
- SQL server
- Managed creative projects from concept to completion while managing outside vendors.
- Write supporting code for web applications or web sites.
- Respond to user email inquiries, or set up automated systems to send responses.
- Evaluate precision and accuracy of production and testing equipment and engineering drawings to formulate corrective action plan.
- Analysis and Development of the project.
- Design Implementations
- Used JSON to pull the feeds
- Direct workers engaged in product measurement, inspection, and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability.
- Helped plan and design components of a new software product to serve as an information hub for those with rare diseases.
- Wrote and maintained programs to scrape websites for information and conduct sentiment analysis on the gathered information.
- Wrote scripts to create and organize large amounts of data into a database using Django.
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.