- Direct, supervise and evaluate activities for clients.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a wavered home facility, including personnel training.
- Order prescription refills, prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician.
- Contact medical facilities to schedule patients for appointments.
- Oversee day-to-day activities of clients and personnel in wavered home.
- Maintain records and reports, such as financial, personnel records and training manuals.
- Build professional, trusting and respectful relationships with guardians.
- Carry out the Social assessment.
- Carry out the Environmental assessment of small sorts of physical infrastructure
- Conduct different types of orientation to beneficiaries while the project cycle.
- Provide the training to the users committee on Book kipping, project management.
- Cooperation between different stakeholders to implement the project.
- Facilitate the users committee to maintain transparency.
- Prepare Monthly, Half annual and annual reports of the projects.
- Direct Care
- Behavioral Health
- Work with individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their day-to-day lives.
- Carry out training to COs related to Book Keeping and account management.
- Supervised Operational Management, program implementation, and all program staff. Maintained weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for state oversight.
- Prepared for Audits, by tracking billable encounters, reviewing all charts, services, dailies and reports. Passed all audits and surpassed goals and contractual obligations.
- Created Curriculum for Risk Reduction and Treatment Adherence groups. Conducted Health and Treatment Education, and Health Education/Risk Reduction counseling individually and in group. Prepared marketing materials for the program. Responsible for marketing the program to the community.
- Created all intake and service plans used in assessment process, which was ultimately adapted by the state for their other Support Service contracts.
- Planned, coordinated and facilitated social/peer support events.
- Provide direct service and support to individuals or clients, such as handling medical appointments, administering medication, planning and coordinating annual care plan meetings
- Interview prospective staff,and
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing. train new staff members
- Provide CO management and Leadership training to COs