- Trained by experienced foreign professional instructor to develop skills, improve physical condition, or prepare for competitions.
- Taekwondo exponent of the 2013 27th SEA Games at Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar.
- Practice under the direction of foreign professional coaches to develop skills, improve physical condition, and prepare for competitions.
- Maintain optimum physical fitness levels by training regularly, following nutrition plans, or consulting with ISN health professionals.
- Played hockey professionally over a 12-year career for various organizations (Edmonton, Columbus, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Detroit and St. Louis
- Continuous improvement and rapid response to rule changes and new system implementation has been a part of my daily activities since I started playing hockey at a young age
- I have been extremely successful at being part of a group of individuals from every walk of life, differences and competencies, to find a way to succeed
- As a leader, I have been a key contributor in my role on the team, but have also been that unsung hero that makes a difference in the anchor role I serve in
- Professional soccer player for Penn Football Club of the United Soccer League (USL).
- Mentor youth in soccer and life skills during camps and various other training programs.
- Serve as a role model to the community.
- Represent professional sport club, performing such activities as meeting with members of the media, making speeches, or participating in charity events.
professional athlete, running back
- 2x Super Bowl Champion (XLIX, LI)
- Achieved lifelong aspiration through proven work ethic, dedication and ability to visualize/achieve.
- Utilized physical resilience and mental fortitude to earn a roster spot on an NFL Team.
- Accepted coaching, constructive criticism and recognition with humility and composure daily.
- Strategically researched and studied various materials to understand opponents and competitive advantages.
- Maintained educational focus despite distractions commonly associated with NFL environment.
- Trained under the direction of foreign professional coaches to develop skills, improve physical condition and prepare for competitions.
- Player- Football Punter/Kicker
- Undrafted Free Agent for the New York Giants Organization
- Signed for Rookie Mini-Camp