- responsible for creating and developing new strategies to improve quality and quantity.
- apply new strategies, lean manufacturing.
- focus on cost reduction.
- implemented new solutions inside the dashboard
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Set up, adjust, or operate basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Diagnose machine tool malfunctions to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
- Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, rivets, metal drive clips, or bonds to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
- Monitor production rates, and plan rework processes to improve production.
- Fabricate models or samples in paper, wood, plastic, metal, or other materials, using hand or power tools.
- Operate Forklifts Class I (Electric Motor Rider Trucks) and Class 3 (Electric Motor Hand Trucks or Hand/Rider Trucks)
- Lead the team of mannequin producers
- As manager, over 700,000 mannequins were produced
- Production team was highly efficient
- Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
- Hire directors, principal cast members, and key production staff members.
- Coordinate the activities of producers, agency, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
- Determine production size, content, and budget, establishing details such as production schedules and management policies.
- Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing.
- Monitor postproduction processes to ensure accurate completion of details.
- Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing operational reports, distributing rehearsal call sheets and script copies, and arranging for rehearsal quarters.