Production Engineer Resume Examples
- Manage and maintain production of 3d printed projects
- Design customize product as per customer requirement.
- 3D model optimization and slicing for 3d print productions.
- Assembly of FDM 3d printers.
- Provide technical support for FDM 3d printers.
- Inventory management of consumable materials used in the 3d printing process
- Learning Powder Coating manufacturing process in detail.
- Troubleshooting mixer, extruder, Air classifying mill, tumbler and other machines in powder coating manufacturing.
- Initiated and worked to achieve the target of 25% reduction in changeover time of different color shades.
- Efficiently minimized the production material loss from 5% to 2.67% in 2016 contributing to immense financial savings.
- Achieved Highest production in single shift i.e 11.6 Tons.
- Conducted in house training of production operators on usage of PPEs.
- Learned lean management techniques such as Kaizen, Root cause analysis and Fish bone analysis.
- Conduct or supervise the installation and operation of powder gun equipment and systems.
- Assemble for powder gun equipment systems according to engineering instructions, production specifications, or technical manuals.
- Supervise the building or testing of PCP panels of powder gun equipment, or systems.
- Specify, coordinate, or conduct quality control or quality assurance programs or procedures.
- Monitor and analyze Powder Booth areas.
- Extensive work with RS Logix Studio writing PLC codes
- Maintain and upgrade communications between substations, engine rooms and CCR.
- Maintain and upgrade internal cyber security systems
- Implement preventative maintenance schedules for generators
- Provide on-call assistance as needed for emergency situations
- Machine parts to specifications, using machine tools, such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
- Design fixtures, tooling, or experimental parts to meet special engineering needs.
- Fit and assemble parts to make or repair machine tools.
- Hands on experience of quality control instruments for Powder Coatings E.g. Corona spray gun, vibratory sieve, Laser diffraction machine for Particle size distribution measurement, Color Analyzer etc. Learned working on ERP internal software for tasks such as Recipe generation, Stock transfer, Production summary, Production loss calculation etc.
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations
- Maintain the quality system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, 14001, 8001
- Maintain quality documents/records as defined in the relevant quality operating procedure
- Maintain processes under control as defined in the relevant SOP instruction and manual also BMR fillings.
- In charge for blending of lubricants for automotive and industrial grades and polymers for BPCL, southern region
- Involved in day to day operation of the following activities like blending through Automation operating the PLC system for the auto process blending of lubricant grades and monitoring and recording the usage of raw materials as per specifications and all QC related issues pertaining to lubricant blending
- Filling operation: Filling and packaging of lube oils of various grades and sizes ranging from small packs to barrels.
- Working as a Production Testing Engineer and my role is to test the different electronics PCB modules as per the specification required
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
- Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
- Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
- 2+ years of working experience in manufacturing small scale Transformers at ELCOMPO ELECTRONICS INDUSTRIES PRIVATE LTD.,CHENNAI in the role of PRODUCTION ENGINEER (May 2016- August 2017 – GET).
- Proven track record in implementing Kaizens for cost saving measures and Cycle time reductions.
- Resourceful at strategizing techniques for maximum utilization of manpower / machinery by changing the process.
- Strong knowledge in implementing and testing of PCB Layout small scale transformers.
- Applying best engineering practices and ensuring complete safety for workers as well as machines and equipment.
- Developed and maintained documentation for IN-PROGRESS INSPECTION REPORT and NON CONFORMITY REPORT of our company product.
- Effectively working the Product team to find the root cause for the repeated failure.
- Company Profile Polycraftpuf manufacturers machinery to process polyurethane foam, elastomers, RRIM and urethane coatings. In addition to producing polyurethane equipment, we supply and integrate all the equipment for your production facility including:robotics
- bulk material storage
- blending equipment
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.