- Modelling and building new features.
- Following best practices and writing clean and efficient code.
- Writing scalable APIS
- Refactoring old code and writing tests.
- Responsible for all software deployments both on cloud and on site.
- Responsible for making sure that products meet quality standard and that features are in line with system requirements.
- Assist with technical support and take on tech support shifts as required
- Monitor bugs related to products and ensures that they are fixed within a reasonable time frame.
- Monitor and does periodic customer surveys to ensure that customers are satisfied with their software and understands how it works.
- Responsible for working and understanding any part of the software like: Web platform, android platform, etc
- Participate in all design meetings and contribute to successful development of software.
- Responsible for new item and machine expansion for Electroplating process
- Provides Production support at all stages of plating process
- Troubleshoot product non-conformity to improve yield, process flow design, performance and efficiency of existing plating process
- Review and revise Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (PFMEA) and Control Plan (CP)
- Conduct analyses using Scanning Electron Microscope & Energy Dispersive X-ray (SEM/EDX)
- Prepare detailed report and user manuals
- Collect error information especially on the cloud and pro actively fix customer problems.
- Responsible for research and development of PIDs.
- Responsible for all software testing manuals and regression testing reports.
- Attend product related events and promote the software by helping customers understand their return on investment.
- Train customers on products.
- Develop detailed training plans
- Engage customers to drive sale