- Follow up with third party manufacturer to ensure timely arrival of material.
- Week wise material planning and tracking for customer dispatches
- Raising purchase orders and purchase requisitions.
- Creation of credit note and export Sales order.
- Wireless planning and coordination (WPC) licensing documentation to internal processing team.
- Green Light documentation to internal processing team.
- AB confirmation for purchase orders.
- Evaluate organ offers (heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, pancreas, uterus) & review with surgeon.
- Review potential recipient’s medical records.
- Coordinate all aspects of the recipient OR procedure.
- Removes recipients from UNOS waitlist.
procurement coordinator/project management
- Research for potential clients
- Input data onto spreadsheets
- Answered incoming calls and emails
- Set up job walks for final clean estimate
- Managed account from start to finish
- Coordinate project timeline
- Review requisitions in order to verify accuracy, timeline, deliverables and specifications.
- Market research, sourcing vendors and supplier evaluation based on quotes.
- Negotiations with potential suppliers on price, lead time and payment terms.
- Bridge between the vendors and the project team.
- Handle three-way match process, issuance of Purchase Order, Delivery Note and submission of final Invoice to Payables / Finance.
- Review annual contracts for year on year rate reduction and record savings.
- Act as the Company’s internal point of contact for bidding process.
- Reviews, evaluates and monitor dept. purchase requisitions for proper authorization, specification & legal compliance.
- Takes responsibilities for procuring appropriate items or services
- Creates and reviews purchase orders for local and international suppliers, inputs, edits and retrieves purchasing data disburses and maintains files through Enterprise Resource Planning (JDE Oracle).
- Maintain other depts. files included those pertaining to vendors, bids, quotes, and other correspondence.
- Negotiate price, delivery in time & term on equipment /service purchasing
- Document saving; participate in the development of strategic sourcing plans for the business.
- Working & coordinate the business with the account payables to prepare the invoicing after obtaining the receipt confirmation of the purchase orders by A & I team.