- Develop new or improved ways of preserving, processing, packaging, storing.
- Check raw ingredients for maturity or stability for processing and finished products for safety, quality.
- working with others.
- Prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports. Invoicing and Labelling.
- Identify work discrepancies in picks, receipts, packs and stows
- Perform all necessary and approved corrective actions
- Expertly perform inquiries to resolve receipt problems and to identify material and/or match material requirements to national stick numbers
- Work with specialized hazardous material, paying extreme attention to safety at all times
- Eye for detail
- Silo manufacturing
- Power tools
- Sheet metal
- Precise measuring
- Package items ready for shipping or for storage.
- Working on the production line
- operating machinery
- Maintaining the cleanliness
- Removing fiberglass moulds and rubber from garden ornaments which were poured the day before and left to set over night.
- Assembling moulds to prepare for daily pour.
- Mixing cement and sand with water to create a pour.
- Dealing with customers when visiting the showroom for purchases.