- Used to design and conduct lessons for learners.
- Gave individual attention to students for improving school result.
- Provide a monthly return report to the school board on the progress of the class.
- Conduct small group and individual classroom activities with student based on differntiated learning needs to ensure all student are learning at full potentials.
- Use the positive reinforcement method to redirect poor behaviour.
- Assigned lessons and correct homework.
- Encourage learners to be understanding with other.
- Supervised play and education for up to 25 students at once
- Developed new program based on musical education
- Organized classroom supplies and decorated walls to create fun, nurturing settings and meet learning needs.
- Assessed student learning progress and comprehension with routine tests and standardized examinations.
- Worked one-on-one with students to determine strengths, weaknesses, and learning patterns.
- Assembled detailed daily lesson plans in accordance with curriculum guidelines.
- Reviewed student assignments and provided a fair evaluation of all work.
- Assisted with the selection of classroom materials.
- Responded to inquiries from parents.
- Ensured that students were welcomed into a positive environment conducive to learning.
- Established positive relationships with students and provided tutoring when necessary.
- Assessed student progress and adjusted lesson plans based on student abilities.
- Managed primary examination department,coordinated with recruitment team, handled Shaladarpan for the school.
- Maintain discipline in the classroom; methodically provide resources for lessons; simplify lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives and assist students to prepare for examinations
- Assess and look after 150+ students’ progress throughout the term and work closely with other staff to efficiently plan and coordinate work
- Responsible for ensuring that all students fully comprehended the taught curriculum and provided support to students who required extra guidance
- Adopted distinctive teaching methodologies, documented all lessons, organized healthy group discussions, and mentored troubled students
- Assisted and mentored students in groups and on an individual basis.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests of Primary grade classes
- Delegated some responsibilities to classroom teaching assistants.
- Handled disciplinary issues in accordance with school guidelines.
- Offered constructive feedback to students and parents.