Primary Teacher Resume Examples
- Used to design and conduct lessons for learners.
- Gave individual attention to students for improving school result.
- Provide a monthly return report to the school board on the progress of the class.
- Conduct small group and individual classroom activities with student based on differntiated learning needs to ensure all student are learning at full potentials.
- Use the positive reinforcement method to redirect poor behaviour.
- Assigned lessons and correct homework.
- Encourage learners to be understanding with other.
- Supervised play and education for up to 25 students at once
- Developed new program based on musical education
- Organized classroom supplies and decorated walls to create fun, nurturing settings and meet learning needs.
- Assessed student learning progress and comprehension with routine tests and standardized examinations.
- Worked one-on-one with students to determine strengths, weaknesses, and learning patterns.
- Assembled detailed daily lesson plans in accordance with curriculum guidelines.
- Reviewed student assignments and provided a fair evaluation of all work.
- Assisted with the selection of classroom materials.
- Responded to inquiries from parents.
- Ensured that students were welcomed into a positive environment conducive to learning.
- Established positive relationships with students and provided tutoring when necessary.
- Assessed student progress and adjusted lesson plans based on student abilities.
- Managed primary examination department,coordinated with recruitment team, handled Shaladarpan for the school.
- Maintain discipline in the classroom; methodically provide resources for lessons; simplify lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives and assist students to prepare for examinations
- Assess and look after 150+ students’ progress throughout the term and work closely with other staff to efficiently plan and coordinate work
- Responsible for ensuring that all students fully comprehended the taught curriculum and provided support to students who required extra guidance
- Adopted distinctive teaching methodologies, documented all lessons, organized healthy group discussions, and mentored troubled students
- Assisted and mentored students in groups and on an individual basis.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests of Primary grade classes
- Delegated some responsibilities to classroom teaching assistants.
- Handled disciplinary issues in accordance with school guidelines.
- Offered constructive feedback to students and parents.
- Drove student learning by establishing clear classroom plans and group objectives, as well as actionable strategies to achieve each goal.
- Promoted to the post of Head Teacher of primary section within 6 months.
- Established goals for student achievement supported by guaranteed and viable curriculum.
- Taught lessons encompassing skill-building activities in speaking, writing, reading and listening.
- Kept classroom clean, organized, and safe for students and visitors.
- Built positive relationships with parents to involve families in educational process.
- Implemented classroom management improvements to enhance class morale and engagement.
- Lead teacher in a primary classroom (Pr-Kindergarten & kindergarten) supporting children with and without IEP’s.
- Implement New York States Common Core Learning Standards and the Montessori method and philosophy to conduct small group and individual activities with students based on differentiated learning needs to ensure all students are learning at full potential.
- create open and supportive communication with families to work in union to best meet their child’s needs.
- Utilize current educational hardware (tablets, Smartboards, laptops, digital cameras) and software to support classroom learning.
- Maintain pleasant learning atmosphere in class – establish and reinforce standards of behavior.
- Planned lessons according to local education authority standards.
- Stayed abreast of changes to school policies as well as new trends in education by attending in- service training sessions.
- Encouraged interactive learning by incorporating educational software and the internet.
- Tailored lesson plans according to the different abilities of students.
- Conduct school assembly,
- organised school program,
- organised exhibition,
- library work,
- teaching all areas of the primary curriculum
- taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- maintaining discipline
- preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.