- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips during summer camp.
- Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, and social skills.
senior preschool teacher
- Developed schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- facilitated learning by establishing a relationship with students, and by their organization of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Developed and fostered the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability, and aptitude.
- Assessed and recorded progress and prepared students for examinations.
- Linked students the knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding each all areas of the curriculum.
- Took responsibility for the progress of a class of students.
- Organized the classroom and learning resources and create displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- plan and implement a curriculum
- work with children one on one or in groups depending on their needs
- observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, and social development
- prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
- establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order
preschool teacher/ director assistant
- Monitor and supervise the safety of children.
- Lead Circle time and preschool program.
- Organize activities, arts and craft and implement age appropriate curriculum.
- Organize schedules and routines.
- Prepare, serve nutritious meals and snacks. Organize meal times.
- Assist children with good hygiene, diapering, dressing and feeding.
- Converse daily with parents about children’s progress and challenges.
- Prepared and mark work to facilitate positive student development.
- To meet the requirements for the assessment and recording of students development.
- Provided feedback to parents during meetings.
- Coordinated activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and support colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.