power electronics engineer
- Implement high performance control for medium voltage drives using mathematical analysis, simulation and hardware prototyping.
- Collaborate with system design engineers to review and work on product architecture, simulation, component selection, schematic, layout, multiple prototype cycles and verification into production.
- Investigate escalated customer complaints, analyze and recommend remedial measures for Medium Voltage drives and Starter units.
- Investigate or test vendors’ or competitors’ products for magnetics (i.e. transformers, inductors etc).
- Develop test cases and review test results for new and existing products.
sr. power electronics engineer
- Led a team of PowerTrain Engineering for Electric Vehicle Development
- Designed and Prototyped the Scalable and Modular Electric Vehicle Charger. Scalable from 3.3kW to 7.7kW, using state of the art technology
- Complete Model-based designing and Rapid type Prototyping for PowerTrain system
- Formalized the product development process by leading the Requirements Engineering team.
- Designed the PowerTrain Architecture to be well suited for the highly dynamic EV market