- Directed equipment operators and alerted them to hazards by using effective hand signals.
- Handled the assembly and installation of underground piping, fittings and valves for storm drains and water mains.
- Repaired sanitary and storm water sewer structures and pipe systems.
- Assessed pipes to ensure that there were no leaks and they were functioning correctly.
- Adhered to all company equipment policies and safety procedures to avoid accidents and mishaps. Assisted large crews in erecting, repairing and the wrecking of buildings and bridges.
- Used a pick and shovel to dig, spread and level dirt and gravel.
- Installed and repaired roofs, flashings and surfaces.
- Digging using a shovel and mattock.
- Using an earth compactor.
- Directing bobcat operators when back filling trenches.
- Working as a part of a very large team, including other labour hire companies.
- Adhered to all company equipment policies and safety procedures to avoid accidents and mishaps. Assessed pipes to ensure that there were no leaks and they were functioning correctly.
- Used grouting trowels to apply grout between joints of bricks and tiles.
- Assisted with project and site-related objectives, including acquisition, operating financing, financial controls, systems integration, and audits.
- Picked, packed, received, and restocked products with forklift, lift truck and stock picker.
- Assisted large crews in erecting, repairing and the wrecking of buildings and bridges.
- Maintained tools, equipment and work sites.
- Mixed and laid concrete to raise top of manhole to the street level.
- Oiled and cleaned machines and added coolant to machine reservoirs.
- Cut, fit, and welded metal components, including plate, structural shapes, and pipe.
- Cleaned all construction areas to avoid hazards.
- Cut materials to specified sizes for installation using power saws and tile cutters.
- Cut pipe
- Shoot grade
- Concrete inverts and collars
- Lay pipe