- planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils’ needs and examination syllabuses
- acquiring appropriate teaching materials and resources
- teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils
- entering and preparing pupils for examinations
- motivating pupils and encouraging progress
- liaising with academic staff and parents
- Teaching music theory, aural skills, and practical techniques to pupils.
- Entering and preparing pupils for examinations.
- Providing constructive feedback and adjusting lessons as required.
- Instruct students individually.
- Provide students with information on fundamental music theory.
- Help students with correcting the fingering.
- Lead students to play the piano patiently.
- Prepare teaching materials before class.
- Worked with chidren ages 5-13 on how to better their piano playing skills.
- Taught children to memorize and perform a song at their final recital.
- Prepares teaching outline based on the learning progress of the students.
- Sings or plays instrument to demonstrate musical scales, tones and rhythm.
- Connect with students of all ages to help them set goals and learn music.
- Seek out music that is suitable for each student
- Taught students of various ages basic musical theory and motor skills needed to play piano.
- Observed and evaluated student performance to measure progress and make suggestions for their improvement.