physician, internal medicine.
- Discuss various treatment options extensively with patients and families
- Closely examine patients’ medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and test result to verify necessity of operations and determine proper procedures
- Maintain accurate medical records and document patient case history in detail
- Continuosly work to improve perfomance at an individual and practice level
- Educate patients regarding conditions and treatment options
- Meet with pharmaceutical representatives to learn about the latest medications
physician, internal medicine
- Inoculate and vaccinated patients to immunise them from communicable diseases.
- Patiently explained prescribed procedures and discussed test results with patients and their families.
- Exhibited expert knoledge of policies, procedures, ethical standards and laws regarding delivery of medical care.
- Strictly maintained confidentiality of patients, families, colleagues, and any sensitive situations.
- Medical treatment and diagnosis of IPD, OPD, ICU and emergency patients with prognosis and prophylaxis
- Teaching international medical students coming for summer medical practice
- Evaluated and coordinated care of a wide range of patients.
- Supervised residents in obstetrics in labor and delivery suite.
- Internist at outpatient AMS clinic in Corning NY.Seeing wide range of patient population and treating multiple medical problems .Currently seeing 16 patients a day.Well versed in computer system.Board certified in 2001,recertified in 2011.
- Special interests in obesity medicine ,osteoporosis,women’s health issues.
- Perform dexa scans weekly
- supervise and interpret treadmill stress test.
- Perform skin procedures including shave biopsies,skin tag removal.
- Currently collaborating with and supervising nurse practitioner.
- Collaborate with nurses to triage and treat patients in a rural-hospital (Emergency/Outpatient department, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Adult and Pediatric patients
- Advise patients on post-treatment care options
- Refer to specialists to provide well-rounded patient care for complex cases
- Order and interpret lab tests, x-rays, ultrasound, ECGs