- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Writing clean, bug free codes. Ensure coding quality meets industry standards, responsible for timely delivery.
- Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
- Analyze project and understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions within standard timelines.
- PHP Trainee
- PHP Developer
- Direct and work with the team towards successful execution of assignment/campaign
- Analyze and develop new features for existing websites. Keep up with trends and recommend changes and updates accordingly.
- Developing, modifying, designing, managing and implementing web based system.
- Writing and refactoring clean code.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing system.
- Working with other developer and project manager.
- Set up and administered web servers and server software
- Oversaw the day-to-day operation of computer networks including hardware/software support, training, and special projects
- New user registration forms are created in HTML embedded with PHP
- Developed server side scripts to process user requests using object oriented PHP .
- Provided solution to the Severity 1 issues to the customer. Developed HTML and PHP code to fetch data from an existing MySQL database.
- Building frontend features using HTML/CSS
- Developed and maintained various websites
- Work on a number of varied web development projects within an established development team.