- Bath, groom, and style pets based on customers’ wishes and specifications.
- Calculate and quote charges for services provided to the customer.
- Prepare reports concerning facility activities, employees’ sale records, and animal appointments.
- Groom pets according to clients’ instructions and/or previous grooming notes from past times, using clippers, combs, high velocity blow driers, and scissors.
- Multi tasked answering the multi line phone system to answer inquires and make grooming appointment, checking in and out pets, and grooming and bathing 3-8 dogs per day.
- Performed various grooming duties, including clipping nails, cutting fur, brushing fur, drying fur, cleaning ears and styling animal’s fur.
- Maintained a safe and sanitary work environment, including bathing and grooming areas, kennels, and reception for employees and pets.
- suggest shampoos or other products to benefit the animals skin or hair.
- Question patrons regarding desired services and haircut styles for their
- Shape and trim the dog’s body, using scissors..
- Bathing and styling dogs of all breed types.
- Answering phones and setting up appointments for clients.
- client management and customer satisfaction
- prioritizing appointments and developing a return customer base f scheduling and accountability.
- consult clients regarding grooming and socialization needs to promote healthy habits for animals.
- Light daily cleaning duties.
- Grooming dogs using various tools and techniques.
- Answering phones, booking appointments.
- Cut, trim and shape pets based on customers’ instructions, breed specifics.
- Shampoo, rinse, condition and dry hair with water, liquid soap, or other solutions., force dryers, stand dryers, fluff dry by hand