- Providing 24×7 supports to the client.
- Handon expo in BMC Event Manager.
- First level of PoC in IO.
- Application Events Monitoring.
- L1 check on server health issues.
- Analysis on Events with help of Incidents
- Routine Check on Network Backups and Compliance using Entuity.
- L1 troubleshoot on Linux and Windows Servers
- Commission and Decommission of Servers to monitoring
- Infrastructure Monitoring on Network and Security, Database, Windows, Linux, AD.
- Restart on failed Storage Backups. On Daily, Weekly, Monthly.
- Handson expo in BMC Event Manager.
- Infrastructure Monitoring on Network and Security, Database, Windows, Linux, AD and
- BMC BEM – Monitoring Tool.
- Service Now – IT Service Management.
- Reviewed the system architecture and design documents to determine performance-level requirements and worked closely with end users and developers to identify critical business transactions for performance testing
- Involved in preparation of estimation, capacity matrix, testing plan and details, capacity plan and performance strategy docs and conducted assessments
- Finalized the SLA’s of each server and application metrics as part of non-functional testing by discussing with the concern business team.
- Evaluated and recommended appropriate actions where possible to improve the performance process and overall performance of the system.
- Analyzed gathered data and logs to identify bottlenecks, noted lack of scalability of software, recommended changes and re-tested software to validate the fixes.
- Lead Performance engineering activities for different projects.
- Co-ordinated performance testing activities for successful production releases.
- Review the performance test cases for various engagements.
- Good knowledge in handling various performance related tools like jmeter,Jvisual vm,httpwatch,OEM,sql profiler,IBM MAT.
- Identify the Performance NFR’s
- Review the design for NFR’s and impart design changes.
- Analyse code quality by integrating tools.