- Prepare meals for client.
- Manage medication and treatments.
- Assist client with bathing.
- Provided meal prep and light housekeeping as needed.
- meal preparation
- assisted with transferring
- medication reminder
- transport to doctors appt.
pca (patient care associate)
- Record patients’ vital signs, intake & output.
- Report changes in patients’ conditions.
- Collect blood, urine, and sputum specimens from patients for laboratory tests.
- Assist patients in activities of daily living.
- Communicate with staff and management by attending monthly staff meetings.
pca , hosptial sitter, & companion
- Assist clients with daily activities include: bathing, dressing, grooming, feeding
- administer medication
- document clients status
- report changes to supervisor
- engage with clients
- Blood glucose testing, insert and remove catheters, perform blood draws, insert and remove IV.
- CNA liaison
- Hook patients up to heart moniotors for observation.
- Transport patients.