- Assisting with ADL’S
- Meal Planning
- Outings/ Activities
- Personal Needs shopping
- Goal Setting
- Assisting patient with personal care
- Homemaking (cleaning rooms, kitchen, bathroom etc.)
- Medication Assistance
- Maintain computerised record management systems to store and process data such as personnel activities and information.
- Maintain individual treatment plans and strategies.
- Assess patients’ general physical appearance,report and document.
- Record patients’ vital statistics, or information such as weights,food and fluid charts.
- Clean and sterilise instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Helping with hygiene tasks
- Accompanying them to doctors and shopping trips
- Making sure they eat and take prescibed medicine
- Household chores
- Help clients with daily needs in there homes, such as, cleaning there home, cooking, and bathing.
- Take clients to appointments, and shopping
- Take Clients out in community.
- Work in homes of individuals providing physical care and helping with activities of daily living.