- Process daily overdrafts and reconcile differences.
- Reconcile monthly General Ledgers.
- Maintain orders for on-line banking applications and card orders.
- Identify transactions mistakes.
- Multiple years of basic computer skills
- Being able to quickly learn a new system or database
- Ability to multitask in when put under extreme pressure
- Being able to listen, carefully analyze, and solve any problem a customer has had with the company
- Liaison for Strategy and Operations
- Strategic Governance
- Performance Analysis
- VP’s office management
- Market Intelligence and High-level Business Overview
- Assigned to Project Skyways – last mile parcel delivery system utilizing unmanned aircraft (UA) in an urban environment
- Participated in the control and execution of flight maintenance operations
- Led the management of materials and equipment inventory (i.e retrieval, traceability, replenishment)
- Developed list of spares and tooling equipment as required
- Liaised with engineers to understand design requirements for material procurement
- Monitored any modifications to UA to ensure accurate documentation
- Managed legal confirmations using electronic platforms such as EFET, SWIFT, eConfirm, DTCC, ICE Link, to manage discrepancies and ensure OTC Commodity and Credit Derivate trades are confirmed within regulatory timelines.
- Reviewed and matched incoming confirmations from various clients & dealers to ensure the economics and legal intent is captured accurately
- Performed reconciliations from various data sources of different Commodity Brokers to match off against internal trade booking
- Assessed and identified shortfalls in an ineffective post-trade reconciliation system and proposed to build robust controls surrounding this which will result in better risk management and HC savings of ~0.4.
- Worked closed with trading, strats, technology and other teams globally to build a new tool to process time critical Credit Events and bought down the processing time from an hour to 45 seconds
- Partnered with legal to adhere to industry protocols
- Made necessary configurations to enable trading of new products and combinations enabling a revenue opportunity of 70 million USD annually