operations specialist, consultant
- Sending Pre-Alerts to consignee Upon Vessel Sailing.
- Keeping the customer/Overseas well updated on the shipment status.
- Dispatching post shipment documents such as Shipping Bills/ARE/HBL to shipper/consignee.
- Maintain and send updated DSR to the regular shippers.
- Resolve trading differences between traders and contra firms quickly to avoid any losses
- Interact with customers regarding settlement of trades as well as any trade differences.
- Balance bank accounts
- Balance accounts monthly with an external system, posting dividends and trades
- Preparing checks and approving wires
- Pay invoices
- Handling Microsoft Technical Account Manager’s (TAM) cases.
- Analyzing the tickets raised by customer to Microsoft and providing case status to TAM.
- Updating health status of all the cases which were worked by the engineer, the customer and TAM related to the Microsoft products.
- Updating the case details in the Unicorn (Application) and providing the final detailed report to the TAM including handy customer’s reports.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems through tickets.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback (Peer Team).
- Inside sales & customer meets for customer relations
- Facilitate and/or provide assistance of to HR on engagement activities for all Client Staff.
- Taking down minutes of the meeting.
- And other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Experienced in recording accounts receivables and cash reconciliation.
- Practiced in coordinating events with property manager clientele.
- Qualified to assist clientele with the acquisition of legally required permits.
- Accomplished in acquiring clientele and preparing them for event operations.
- Adept in promoting events for clients.
- Researched clientele reviews and carefully chose highly rated businesses.
- Scheduled phone appointments.