- Design and implement environmental controls on oil and gas operations such as CEMS,Schedule Waste,Discharge Water,etc.
- Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods by conduct RCPS/RCFA.
- Estimate costs, production times, or staffing requirements for new designs/current operations
- Prepare reports summarizing information or trends related to production safety performance weekly and monthly
- Turnaround readiness by preparing SISO,Isolation Checklist,PASR,HAZID, etc.
- Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions; interviewing process supervisors and operators; completing troubleshooting procedures
- Provides operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Liaise with Weatherford for pre-job preparations for BSP Decommissioning Project.
- Responsible for planning, directing, supervising & controlling.
- RECEIVE,QUALITY CHECK, CLASSIFY, CATEGORIZE, REGISTER AND STORE ALL DOCUMENTS.
- Operating CLOUD TELEMATICS for tracking GPS LOCATION and fuel monitoring.
- Regularly inspecting and ensuring the maintenance of all warehouse equipment and machinery and vehicles & Preparing breakdown report over the machinery and incidents of any property damages .
- Getting the documents from the customer like LPO, CONTRACT WORK ORDERS, APPROVED QUOTATIONS .
- Tracking of timesheets and ensuring all the timesheets is being invoiced in ERP (ENTREPRENEUR RESOURCES PLANNING). and delivered to the customer in time.
- Generating US ARMY & US AIRFORCE and GDI invoices and uploading then in IRAPT (invoicing, receipt, acceptance, and property transfer formerly WAWF – WIDE AREA WORKFLOW e – BUSINEES SUITE.
operation engineer (nocc)
- Monitoring ~100,000 distributed Linux server network using an internally developed ‘Network management system’.
- Material take-off for consumable materials to be utilized in project.
- Modify and design for the fabrication of temporary launchers & receivers for the project.
- An active member of finance department, Dealing with receivables payment department.
- Coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve operation problems.
- Measures Operation Key Performance Indicator to minimize and eliminate errors.
- Identify end to end process initiatives.
- Create Standard Procedures Review and Cascade to Management Team for approval and Implementation.
- Operation Toolbox Lead ( To discuss process error encounter during operation and cascade the possible quick fix for corrective action purposes )