- Screening for malnutrition (wasting, stunting, underweight) cases at CWC and kids ward.
- Provide nutrition counseling for pregnant and lactating mothers, and children with special health care needs.
- Taking part in the hospital’s health promotion and education procedures.
- Counsel individuals on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life with emphasis on diet related conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, anemia, obesity and among others.
- Monitoring growth of under-fives (5) during CWC sessions.
- Works next to owner to create ways improve the customer experience while increasing our bottom line.
- Executes daily tasks: opening & closing procedures, cash handling, key holder, pricing and stocking of all department items, resetting and remerchandising, loss management, customer service, and sales.
- Cooperate in multi-disciplinary project teams and conduct community workshops
- Coordinate and cooperate with other sectors in the target area (local authorities and health sectors, local NGO and INGO)
nutritionist /recipe developer / food blogger
- supermarket tours
- pantry makeovers
- cooking lessons
- family counseling
- phone consultations
- Evaluate the history of the patient’s health and provide guidance to improve medical conditions.
- Encourage the clinicians to have a weight loss target and provide them with the best nutritional plan that can fit with their condition.
- Promote clinician’s treatment plan by providing complimentary diet plan advice.
- Consult with patients to inform, recommend, and advise on the necessary dietary changes to promote a healthy lifestyle and better manage their health.
- Conduct Nutrition counseling to patients
- Assess the patients on their nutrition needs and advised them on nutritional principles, dietary plans and food patterns.
- Give health talks on nutrition and HIV/AIDS and prescribed food by prescription and monitoring its consumption.
- Attend to children with severe acute malnutrition and assessed their progress
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Supervise Nutrition intervention activities in all Faces sites.
- Partnered with other organizations to expand nutrition services offered to beneficiaries.