- Planned/taught curriculum for undergraduate-level courses
- Lectured on a number of topics including adult health, health assessment and pharmacology
- Supervised student’s lab and clinical work.
- Served as a mentor on academic and career issues
- Assign and grade tests and papers.
- Observe and evaluate students’ clinical performance to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Guide and counsel students with academic problems.
- Re-evaluate courses and make changes as necessary.
- Participated in the development of the MANE curriculum.
- Teach various component courses of the Licensed Practical Nursing Program.